[dancer-users] Official Docker image for Dancer?

Sawyer X xsawyerx at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 20:04:23 BST 2014

Let's formalize it even more:
1. I'd love to put it as a repo in under PerlDancer. We could have the repo
contain two images: one for Dancer and one for Dancer2. We could also keep
two repos. What do you fellows think? :)
2. How about we add Dancer2::Manual::Docker? One could be made for Dancer
v1 too.
3. How about an article for Advent Calendar? :)

Great work, really!