[dancer-users] New Dancer2 on its way to CPAN: 0.155000
xsawyerx at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 00:28:40 GMT 2014
A new version of Dancer2 has been shipped to CPAN!
This release doesn't include too many crazy changes, but a few useful ones:
* AutoPage handler doesn't serve layouts.
* Fixed race condition in engine logging.
* No crash on serializers and empty content.
* Configurable layouts directory.
* Provide all promised logger format options.
I'd like to thank all those involved in this release (by chronological
order of the changes file): Dávid Kovács, Sawyer X, Lennart Hengstmengel.
The changelog is as follows:
[ BUG FIXES ]
* GH #773, #775: AutoPage handler no longer renders layouts.
(Dávid Kovács, Sawyer X)
* GH #770: Prevent crazy race condition between the logger engine and
other engines. This means engines now call "log_cb" to log.
* App now has default name to caller package. (Sawyer X)
* Serializers will not try to serialize empty content. (Sawyer X)
* Lots of cleanups in Core::Request in favor of Plack::Request.
[ ENHANCEMENTS ]
* Layouts directory can be configured using 'layout_dir'.
* GH #648, #760: Logger format now supports 'h', 'u', 'U', 'h', 'i'.
They are documented but weren't really available.
* Serializers having errors will not fail if there is no logger.
* Create a request object with a single argument of $env, like
Plack::Request. (Sawyer X)
[ DOCUMENTATION ]
* Remove documented hack for static content because we use the
now anyway. (Sawyer X)
* Document further the difference between splat and megasplat.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the dancer-users