[dancer-users] Dancer::Plugin::Database - unable to open database

Gert van Oss gertvanoss at me.com
Fri May 30 10:00:15 BST 2014

Hello Hugues,

If I put you code in Starman.pl I get a warning in my Vim-editor:

    $all.sqlite requires explicit package name

I have only put reference to the database in the config.yml like so:

plugins:
  Database:
    driver: "SQLite"
    database: "all.sqlite"

Looking at your test I get the idea that I should have mentioned the database also somewhere in Starman.pl?

Thanks,
Gert