[dancer-users] Dancer1 v1.3124 on its way to CPAN

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Tue May 13 02:37:36 BST 2014

On 14-05-12 01:24 PM, Warren Young wrote:
> Is there a way to match both requests with a single route?  That is, can
> I ask Dancer to ignore trailing slashes?

Yup.

	prefix '/foo' => sub {
		get qr#/?$# => sub {
			"tadah!";
		};
	};

Or, as a general rule:

  hook before => sub {
      my $url = request->uri;
      redirect $url if $url =~ s#(?<=.)/$##;
  };

> - "an hash" is incorrect American English (http://goo.gl/LNLLs7) at
> least.  I doubt it's correct for Commonwealth English as well, since I
> don't believe they pronounce "hash" the same as "ash".

That might 'ave more to do with a... more Frenchie type of
pronunciation. It might 'ave been reported, from time to time, that I do
tend to aspire my H's. ;-)  I'll correct that and the rest. Thanks!

Joy,
`/anick