[dancer-users] permission denied when trying to write_file

Gert van Oss gertvanoss at me.com
Tue Mar 4 09:02:15 GMT 2014

Thanks for replying. All works perfect. It was my own fault as somewhere I had used:

    post '/edit/:id' => sub {
        my $filename = "myImages.yml";
        }

as opposed to

    get '/edit/:id' => sub {
        my $filename =
          Dancer::FileUtils::read_file_content(
            Dancer::FileUtils::path( setting('appdir'), 'myImages.yml' ) );
        }

Gert