[dancer-users] How to miminise $response->{content} of the 500 error page?

Иван Бессарабов ivan at bessarabov.ru
Mon Mar 3 05:34:14 GMT 2014

Thank you for your answer!

Unfortunately, this is not the solution.

This is what I get when `show_errors = 1`:
https://gist.github.com/bessarabov/9318850 (You see, there is the
string `Error message at ` — I need this information).

And this is what I get when `show_errors = 0`:
https://gist.github.com/bessarabov/9318862 — in the test output there
is no info that I need.

Actually I did what I wanted by writing small sub that do what I need:
https://github.com/bessarabov/DancerTestProblem/commit/593096f2e7b837a48f2286a328295683b75adb26#diff-d3fcc9498c76933fa92ea55e26ccb77dR8

But I'm not sure that it is the best possible solution.

And thank you for the Dancer::Exceptions I haven't knew that such
thing is integrated into Dancer, but this does not solve my problem =)