[dancer-users] Strehler CMS on the dancing floor

Cymon cymon.ML at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 14:52:20 BST 2014

Well, I think it's time to do something like an "official" annuncement
about Strehler, my little CMS based on Dancer2.

You can find it here:
http://search.cpan.org/dist/Strehler/

While the raw code is here:
https://github.com/cym0n/strehler

I released it on CPAN many weeks ago, the 1.1.0 version, but I think i
can consider it "mature" only now, with 1.1.10. (where mature means:
all the bugs are hiding very well from me).

I'd love someone to try it and give me feedbacks about, I know there's
still a lot of work to do (and i'm already working on new features) but
a second sight on the product will be very useful to improve it!

Enjoy!

--
Cymon
http://perlishscrewdriver.blogspot.com