[dancer-users] Strehler 1.2.1 released!

Cymon cymon.ML at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 20:56:00 BST 2014

Hi folks,
I'm proud to announce that Strehler 1.2.1 was relased today!
https://metacpan.org/release/Strehler

Big change between 1.1.x and 1.2.x is that now CMS allow developer to
automatically activate APIs to retrieve informations about contents
edited in the backend.
https://metacpan.org/pod/Strehler::API

In my opinion this makes the Strehler system "complete", somehow.
Creating a complete site (frontend and backend) is still not the aim of
the project, but now you can consider all the server-side logic
implemented out-of-the box.

I often hear about light MVC like Dancer2 used just to expose APIs for
external systems. Now Streheler gives you that in just few steps!

--
Cymon,
http://perlishscrewdriver.blogspot.com/