[dancer-users] "use Dancer2" interferes with package exports

Warren Young warren at etr-usa.com
Sat Jan 25 04:56:04 GMT 2014

On 1/24/2014 21:36, Warren Young wrote:
>      debug "APPDIR: ", Dancer2::Config::setting('appdir'), "\n";

I just figured out what I did wrong here.  First, I took the Cookbook at
its word.  Then when I went looking for the code reference, I
accidentally loaded up Dancer/Config.pm.  The Dancer2 Cookbook describes
the Dancer 1 mechanism, not whatever has replaced it in Dancer 2.

So, what is the correct way to retrieve config variables at run time
within a route handler?  The Dancer2::Config docs don't say.  They only
talk about *changing* settings.