[dancer-users] projects in Dancer 2

Cymon cymon.ML at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 17:59:50 GMT 2014

Il giorno Fri, 12 Dec 2014 05:57:54 +0200
Gabor Szabo <gabor at szabgab.com> ha scritto:

> Hi (),
>
> with the progress of my converting the Perl Maven site to use Dancer
> 2 I wonder,
> are there any other open source projects that have been converted to
> Dancer 2?
> Anything that has been written from scratch using Dancer 2?
>
> Are there any non-open source projects that you could mention in
> public?
>
> It would be nice to collect them and to add them to the Dancefloor
> http://perldancer.org/dancefloor

Now the my project returned to work quite well with latest Dancer2
releases, I was wondering if it could be suitable to be addedo to the
Dancefloor page.

As I said before in this ML, Strehler (http://www.strehler-cms.org/) is
a CMS built on top of Dancer2, it's aim is to make easy create sites
where some content management is needed.

If you think that the project is suitable for the Dancefloow i'd be
proud to do a pull request for the page...

--
Cymon
http://perlishscrewdriver.blogspot.com/