[dancer-users] send_file and exit of route handler

Andrew Beverley andy at andybev.com
Thu Aug 28 01:42:45 BST 2014

Hi guys,

Dancer2::Manual contains some contradictory information about whether a
"return" is needed when using send_file. The second paragraph states
that a return is no longer needed, but the end of the section states
that one should always be used.

In the past I found that it wasn't needed. However, having recently
upgraded to v0.15, the behaviour /seems/ to have changed and I've had to
add it back in. Has something changed or should return always be used
anyway?

Thanks,

Andy