[dancer-users] Retrieving params of fields with multiple values

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Fri Aug 22 12:49:50 BST 2014

On 14-08-22 06:25 AM, Andrew Beverley wrote:
> However, I still think it would be a neat little feature to be able to
> write:
>
>      my @foo = param 'foo'
>
> (a bit like you can with uploads). Would a patch for such a feature be
> accepted?

At first glance, it's a good idea. I would just have to
double-check that it doesn't break anything critical. Like, I'm thinking
that code that does

	my @params_i_want = map { param($_) } qw/ foo bar baz /;

would suddenly behave differently. We might either have to only enable
that feature if a specific version of Dancer is required and/or issue a
deprecation notice. In all cases, please feel free to open an issue and
push in some code, and I'll join the fray there. :-)

Joy,
`/anick

PS: those are all pre-coffee thoughts. Caveat Emptor.