[dancer-users] Sad news regarding James Aitken (LoonyPandora), Dancer contributor and pluign author

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 15:32:49 BST 2014

I would like to join Alexis in his fine words.

I have worked many times with James on his modules, on Dancer, and we
talked frequently on the channel. He was always very kind and very helpful.
He was a pleasure to converse with and to work through solutions with.

I'm very sad to hear these news. It is a great loss to us all.

I'll be making a donation to his funeral as well. It's the least I can do.