[dancer-users] Strange "state" variable @_ masks earlier declaration error while developing a Dancer2 plugin for Redis

burnersk dancer at failmail.de
Thu Aug 7 10:38:47 BST 2014

Hi.

I just ran into some very strange error for my new
Dancer2::Plugin::Redis.

I use Redis and Moo (which comes with Dancer2::Plugin).

When Perl comes to parsing Moo has constructs with builder option it
will fail with parameter parsing:

> "state" variable @_ masks earlier declaration in same scope

But when using the plugin the "normal way" (in a Dancer2 application)
nothing will fail and everything works fine.

You can find the original issue report with more information on GitHub:
https://github.com/burnersk/Dancer2-Plugin-Redis/issues/1

The source is in the "feature/use-tests" branch and NOT in master:
https://github.com/burnersk/Dancer2-Plugin-Redis/tree/feature/use-tests

Hope anyone can help me with this... I realy like to publish the plugin
with tests.

--
Cheers,
burnersk