[dancer-users] Plack::Test and Sessions

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 12:16:09 BST 2014

I like the ability to test with cookies using Plack::Test alone, but I
don't like having to purse cookie headers in order to accomplish it.

Plack::Request[1] has the "cookies" attribute which does that. If we could
use that code (not copy-pasted though) to parse the headers and have it, we
could remove Test::TCP and LWP::UserAgent::PSGI from the test suite.

[1] https://metacpan.org/pod/Plack::Request