[dancer-users] Stepping away from Dancer

David Golden xdg at xdg.me
Wed Apr 30 15:08:05 BST 2014

Due to an employment change, I no longer work with Dancer with any
regularity.  I have a number of Dancer plugins -- and many of the D2
ones are in various states of breakage due to the D2 API churn.

As those who know my other Perl community work can imagine, I have a
severe "round tuit" shortage and I don't expect to maintain my Dancer
plugins or fix the broken ones.

I've marked them all as "HANDOFF" on PAUSE and welcome anyone who
volunteers to take some or all of them over.

Regards,
David