[dancer-users] Useless use of private variable in void context

Hugues hugues at max4mail.com
Tue Apr 22 15:21:13 BST 2014

Hello
in my Dancer App , I've got his construction

my $Stock;

$Stock->{$NumP} = ( $Num =>  { Code    => $parc->{Code},
                                                                NumP =>
$parc->{NumP},
                                                                NumS =>
$parc->{NumS},
                                                                NumC =>
$parc->{NumC}
                                                             } );

I've got allways this warning

Useless use of private variable in void context at dossier.pm line 271.

I check all values before affect $Stock->{$NumP}

App works well , how I can remove this warning ?