[dancer-users] Collision of multiple Dancer2 apps using Plack::Handler::Apache2

Juan José 'Peco' San Martín jsanmartin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 16:31:51 BST 2013

Hello.

Although the general answer seems to be: "yes, with Dancer2 it's possible
to run multiple applications on the same
server<https://github.com/PerlDancer/Dancer/issues/521>",
I'm not able to do it :-/

I'm looking for the way to run 2 apps in *Dancer2* using *
Plack::Handler::Apache2* without any trick as "using a proxy to different
web servers", or "join two apps in one", etc.

Is it possible?. I thought Dancer2 had solved it (instead of Dancer1).

With the following configuration, I can only run one application correctly. If
I start both, I have a mess ...

 # App1
<Location /app1>
    SetHandler perl-script
    PerlHandler Plack::Handler::Apache2
    PerlSetVar psgi_app path_to_app1/bin/app.pl
</Location>

# App2
<Location /app2>
   SetHandler perl-script
   PerlHandler Plack::Handler::Apache2
   PerlSetVar psgi_app path_to_app2/bin/app.pl
</Location>

Thanks a lot.
Peco