[dancer-users] Dancer2::Template::Mason2

Slavik Goltser slavikg at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 03:07:04 BST 2013

Hi everyone, I have done some work on migrating the
Dancer::Template::Mason2 plugin to Dancer2.

The code is located on github:
https://github.com/theslava/perl-dancer2-template-mason2

I would love to hear some feedback (I am sure backwards compatibility with
Dancer1 will be one of the points). Please keep in mind that I am very new
to Moo(se)/Dancer and there are some things that I have done in the code
that I do not completely understand.

This code is based directly on Jonathan's code so the license for this
plugin is the same as his. I think the license he mentions in his code is
the Artistic License 2.0 ... I have sent him an e-mail asking for
clarification.

Enjoy,
Slava