[dancer-users] Getting started with Perl Dancer on Digital Ocean

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Thu Oct 10 16:42:28 BST 2013

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 8:46 PM, Slavik Goltser <slavikg at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would also say that this guide should be slightly re-written to be a
> generic guide rather than a specific (or any) vps vendor. I especially like
> the Starman set up pointers. I suggest changing that part from the current
> 'just copy and paste this code' to having a short description of the script.

good ideas. I need to think how to both keep a simple "follow this set
of instructions"
and how to let people put their needs together and to get more details.

I plan to cover other VPS-es and even shared hosting. If I can set them up.
Recommendations for either of those are welcome. (privately)

Gabor