[dancer-users] Getting started with Perl Dancer on Digital Ocean

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Wed Oct 9 16:17:35 BST 2013

Thanks for the feedback!

@Azawawi
> Great guide! Please just make sure to explain to the reader how the user 'starman' was created.
Oh I missed that part as originally I was , no I should not even say
this, using only root.
Now added that section and also added a section to set up the symlinks
in the rc directories
so starman will start when the server is rebooted.

@Gideon
thanks for the links
I think I don't see either sites on the Dancefloor:
http://perldancer.org/dancefloor
It would be great if they were added there, with links to the source
code where available.
I think this is the source: https://github.com/PerlDancer/perldancer-website

@dancers, is there section on the site where articles about Dancer are listed?
If not, it would be nice to create one.
(similar to http://dzil.org/tutorial/articles.html or
http://padre.perlide.org/about.html )
If there is already, would it be possible to add a link to this article as well?

regards
   Gabor