[dancer-users] Recommendations for NGINX + Dancer deployment, no Starman

Assaf Gordon assafgordon at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 12:56:57 GMT 2013

Hello,

I'm looking to deploy a small (or multiple small) Dancer application on a small server (512MB).
Memory efficiency and stability are more important than high-performance in this instance.

I've switched from Apache to NGINX, which saved a lot of memory.
I'm now looking to use either FastCGI or CGI with NGINX + Dancer - are there any examples for this kind of deployment?
other recommendations?
I want to avoid running an external process (e.g. plackup/starman/twiggy/etc.).

Thanks!
  -gordon