[dancer-users] Problem with my plugin installing hooks (Dancer2)

Punter punter at punter.gr
Mon Mar 4 18:48:29 GMT 2013

But I managed to do it! With a little help from a helpful fellow on IRC
channel #dancer, I found a way to solve my problem, without changing any
of the code of Dancer2, and without requiring the calling of any new DSL
keyword inside every App. And here's how:

My plugin's code, which solves the problem, goes something like this:

package MyPlugin;

use strict;
use warnings;

use Dancer2::Plugin;

sub import {
         my $dsl = &Dancer2::Plugin::_get_dsl();

         $dsl->app->add_hook(
                 Dancer2::Core::Hook->new(name => 'before', code => sub {
			[...]
                 })
         );
};