[dancer-users] Dancer1 v1.3117 on its way to CPAN
yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Wed Jul 31 23:46:15 BST 2013
It's my great pleasure to announce that a new version of Dancer 1 is
percolating to CPAN as we speak. The changelog is pasted below for your
As usual, a huge "thank you" to all who contributed bug reports and
patches, you all rock *big* time. :-)
[ ENHANCEMENTS ]
* GH #836: Provide more information when an engine fails to load.
(Yanick Champoux, reported by Daniel Perrett)
[ BUG FIXES ]
* GH #794: Upload data was not kept for forwarded requests.
(reported by William Wolf)
* GH #898: calling halt() doesn't discard set headers anymore.
(Yanick Champoux, reported by Nicolas Franck)
* GH #842: embedded 'prefix' now properly localized.
(Yanick Champoux, reported by Jashank Jeremy)
[ DOCUMENTATION ]
* GH #938: fix doc typos in Dancer::Serializer. (Fabrice Gabolde)
* GH #712: add all status codes known to Dancer to Dancer::HTTP.
(Yanick Champoux, reported by Brian J Miller)
* Add warning that 'forward' doesn't preserver the session.
* GH #941: minor correction to code snippets in documentation.
* GH #929: add warning on the use of Corona as underlying web
server. (issue reported by berekuk)
* GH #943: remove mention to 'Dancer::Plugin::Validation',
clean 'dancer -a' sample output. (Grzegorz Rożniecki)
More information about the dancer-users