[dancer-users] Dancer1 v1.3117 on its way to CPAN

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Wed Jul 31 23:46:15 BST 2013

It's my great pleasure to announce that a new version of Dancer 1 is
percolating to CPAN as we speak.  The changelog is pasted below for your
convenience.

As usual, a huge "thank you" to all who contributed bug reports and
patches, you all rock *big* time. :-)

Enjoy!
`/anick

1.3117 31.07.2013

     [ ENHANCEMENTS ]
     * GH #836: Provide more information when an engine fails to load.
         (Yanick Champoux, reported by Daniel Perrett)

     [ BUG FIXES ]
     * GH #794: Upload data was not kept for forwarded requests.
         (reported by William Wolf)
     * GH #898: calling halt() doesn't discard set headers anymore.
         (Yanick Champoux, reported by Nicolas Franck)
     * GH #842: embedded 'prefix' now properly localized.
         (Yanick Champoux, reported by Jashank Jeremy)

     [ DOCUMENTATION ]
     * GH #938: fix doc typos in Dancer::Serializer. (Fabrice Gabolde)
     * GH #712: add all status codes known to Dancer to Dancer::HTTP.
         (Yanick Champoux, reported by Brian J Miller)
     * Add warning that 'forward' doesn't preserver the session.
	(Alberto Simões)
     * GH #941: minor correction to code snippets in documentation.
      	(Grzegorz Rożniecki)
     * GH #929: add warning on the use of Corona as underlying web
	server. (issue reported by berekuk)
     * GH #943: remove mention to 'Dancer::Plugin::Validation',
         clean 'dancer -a' sample output. (Grzegorz Rożniecki)