[dancer-users] Set interface language via URL path

Cymon cymon.ML at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 19:44:22 BST 2013

> Hi,
>
> I'm being asked to write a webapp for a site that will have three
> versions for, one for each language.
>
> The current idea is to use http://site.tld/en/, http://site.tld/de/
> and http://site.tld/fr/.

> I'll need to think this over on how to do this with Dancer2, but I
> want to reuse as much as possible of the routes between the three
> sites.

Hi,
i know that this could sound like a bizarre coincidence, but i released
 just this evening on github a little plugin to manage multilanguage
sites:

https://github.com/cym0n/Dancer2-Plugin-Multilang

I want to use it on a site I'm working on, but it's still under testing
so feel free to use it as you wish. I'd be glad to receive any feedback
about it so to improve it as much as possibile.

I want also to put it on CPAN, but
for now I think i'll take some time to try it a bit..

--
Cymon
Coniglio domina,