[dancer-users] unable to install Dancer::Session::Cookie

David Golden xdg at xdg.me
Fri Jul 5 04:22:53 BST 2013

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 10:18 AM, Hugues Max <huguesmax at gmail.com> wrote:
> if I see end of /root/.cpanm/build.log,  there a error with autoflush method
> from FileHandle

I suspect Dancer should be explicitly creating IO::File objects rather
than relying on open, which prior to v5.12 might create FileHandle
objects or IO::Handle objects depending on what's loaded.

That said, I don't see what in that Dancer::Session::Cookie test would
be setting a file logger to trigger that error in the first place.

David

--
David Golden <xdg at xdg.me>
Twitter/IRC: @xdg