[dancer-users] Outputting binary data

Rik Brown rik at rikbrown.co.uk
Tue Jan 1 18:20:02 GMT 2013

I'll follow myself up here almost immediately by saying I fixed this - it was my own fault reading the data in the first place.
However, if anyone has any thoughts whether what I've done conforms to any "Right Way" of outputting binary data via Dancer, please let me know.

Thanks!

--
Rik Brown
http://www.rikbrown.co.uk