[dancer-users] character encoding

Attila Bárdi attila.bardi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 13:27:00 GMT 2013

Hey Gunnar,

this is it. I don't remember what did I do yesterday night and why it was
not working, but now I tested it and it is perfect!
The solution was what you wrote: just omit setting the *binmode STDOUT,
'utf8';* and use the rest. And that is it.

I would like to thank all of you for your help!

Best regards,
Attila