[dancer-users] Advent Calendar

Dave Cross dave at dave.org.uk
Thu Dec 5 18:40:38 GMT 2013

On 12/05/2013 04:14 PM, David Precious wrote:
> On Thu, 05 Dec 2013 15:42:06 +0000
> Dave Cross <dave at dave.org.uk> wrote:
>
>> The advent calendar seems to be stuck on 2nd December -
>> http://advent.perldancer.org/2013. Did you run out of articles
>> already? Or is something not pushing the articles live correctly?
>
> I ran out of articles - and between work and a big push to get stuff
> done for the end of the year (and the joys of PCI compliance (shoot me
> now)), I just haven't had time.

I understand that, of course, and only wish I had the time to offer to
help :-/

But do you think that having a (seemingly) abandoned advent calendar
online is a good advert for the project? Might be best to take it down
completely until you have more articles.

Just my opinion, of course.

Dave...

Dave Cross :: dave at dave.org.uk
http://dave.org.uk/