[dancer-users] playing with path_info before matching routes

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Tue Dec 3 12:26:17 GMT 2013

On 12/03/2013 12:26 PM, WK wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I try to build multi-language site, where i could include laguages
> code into path, like this:
>
> www.exemple.com/en/some_page
> www.exemple.com/de/some_page
> www.exemple.com/fr/some_page
> www.exemple.com/fi/some_page
> www.exemple.com/ru/some_page
> etc
>
> I want to handle part of the path after language abbreviation in one
> route for every language and only render page with lang-specific
> template.

For regular users, you just could pick up the browser reference. If they change
their language, save that in the session.

So you don't need this links above. If you really want them, you might
do this on domain level, e.g. de.exemple.com or exemple.de.

Regards
          Racke

--
Perl and Dancer Development

Visit our Open Source conference on E-commerce:

http://www.ecommerce-innovation.com/