[dancer-users] Looking for examples of using Dancer with javascript frameworks

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Mon Apr 29 09:53:50 BST 2013

On Sat, 27 Apr 2013 07:32:43 -0700
Mark Wood-Patrick <mwoodpatrick at nvidia.com> wrote:

> I'm looking for examples of using Dancer with javascript frameworks
> like angular or ember but doing a web search I did not turn up much
> anyone have any suggestions or pointers

I'm not quite sure what you're looking for, but I'm going to guess
you're after AJAX stuff - Dancer's serialisation support makes life
easy for you (look at Dancer::Serializer::JSON, or
Dancer::Serializer::Mutable).

There's also Dancer::Plugin::Ajax which adds an 'ajax' keyword for
defining routes which should only be called via AJAX.

--
David Precious ("bigpresh") <davidp at preshweb.co.uk>
http://www.preshweb.co.uk/     www.preshweb.co.uk/twitter