[Dancer-users] Re : Re : Session ID in logger_format

Damien Krotkine dkrotkine at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 12:08:29 CEST 2012

There is already a way to know if there is a session engine and which one it is. However I don't know if the session id is always stored the same way in every engines. I need to check if there is a session_id accessor in the Session engine base class. That would be the best way to generically get it in the logger I think