[dancer-users] [Dancer-users] recommended way to return large dynamic data?

Gordon, Assaf gordon at cshl.edu
Wed Oct 31 14:50:02 GMT 2012

Beautiful!

Now there's just one more thing I'm trying to do: have an automagic way to capture STDOUT and send it asynchronously back to the client (using async_send() ).
This will allow using dancer to send output just like old cgi programs (and also execute external programs to generate big output).

Something like Tie::STDOUT - but it only captures STDOUT inside perl code (no external programs)
Or Capture::Tiny - but it seems to do buffering.

So I'm not a sure how to implement it yet.

-Gordon