[Dancer-users] recommended way to return large dynamic data?

Assaf Gordon gordon at cshl.edu
Wed Oct 17 22:02:54 CEST 2012

Hello Sawyer,

sawyer x wrote, On 10/17/2012 03:51 PM:
> As you can see, streaming with send_file is possible for a while now.

I really want to see, but I failed :)

Several people suggested "send_file" (on and off the mailing list),
but from what I gathered, "send_file" requires either a physical file (which I don't have),
or a scalar-ref containing the entire buffer to be sent (which I don't have).

I couldn't find a working example of using "send_file" while dynamically generating the output.

Also, I'm using apache as a front-end, and I'm not sure about the "streaming" capabilities of the apache/psgi/plack/dancer stack in this situation - would it work ?

Thanks,
 -gordon