[Dancer-users] Dancer 2 dzil pod

Maurice Mengel mauricemengel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 03:52:37 BST 2012

Hi everyone,

in Dancer 2, we moved to dzil not too long ago (if I read the commit
log correct). Today, we have lots of '# ABSTRACTS:' and also some
'=head1 NAME' left. Dolmen and me asked you guys if you want podWeaver
(https://github.com/PerlDancer/Dancer2/pull/94). If I am not mistaken,
# ABSTRACT remains unprocessed if we don't use podWeaver.

Is this already decided or is this still under discussion?

Travis currently fails over woven pod =func and =method. I could offer
some more PR fixing these issues if we get an answer/decision. Thanks!

maurice