[Dancer-users] Dancer occasionally eats lots of memory

Konstantin A. Pustovalov lamoz at adriver.ru
Tue Oct 16 13:50:23 CEST 2012

> I have found that dancer's memory consumption is indeterminant.
I believe I have found the source of my problem here -
https://github.com/sukria/Dancer/blob/devel/lib/Dancer/Request.pm#L381
_build_params copies all first-level keys of huge POSTed hashes into
params (there must be some more places where data is copied as memory
consumption is more than 2x). Being newbie dancer I am not sure about
further investigation.
Is it a valid behavior? I think that only
application/x-www-form-urlencoded// should be copied or this behavior
should be switchable perhaps.
Any ideas on how to live with that?