[Dancer-users] Dancer 2 and skeleton dir

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 23:05:32 CEST 2012

This (scaffolding profiles) was planned on doing using Dancer::Script,
which was part of the work of Carlos (gnusosa). I was just successful at
rebasing his code on everything that happened since (phew...) and it's
available on the gnusosa-scripting branch.

Considering the current state of Dancer 1 and 2, I think we should enable
this feature on Dancer 2 but let go for Dancer 1. I'd be happy if you could
help plan and execute this. :)