[Dancer-users] Dancer 2 for the masses

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 22:06:56 CEST 2012

So, uh... done! :)

Please check branch "gnusosa-script" for the latest. I had to rebase and
reapply some changes because the copying of the code to Dancer/Script.pm
forgot some changes that commits entered. We didn't lose any commit data
though, so authors who made a few commits that I needed to recommit are
still in the log and get credit.

We need to move the static files from lib/ to share/ and use File::ShareDir
to keep them.