[Dancer-users] SimpleCRUD and multiple tables

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Mon May 28 11:07:27 CEST 2012

On Fri, 25 May 2012 11:02:00 -0400
<gizmomathboy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to access multiple tables using SimpleCRUD without
> using foreign keys?
>
> I have a relatively small database with a 3 tables or so but I don't
> have foreign keys between the tables.

Not currently; I've been working on such abilities, but it's awaiting
further tuits.  The progress so far is in the feature/foreignkeys
branch of the repo:

https://github.com/bigpresh/Dancer-Plugin-SimpleCRUD

Despite the name, it will work even if they are not designated as
foreign keys in the database.

It's fairly basic so far.

I hope to have time to work on this module further soon, but I've been
busy with various stuff lately which has taken time away from personal
coding projects.

--
David Precious ("bigpresh") <davidp at preshweb.co.uk>
http://www.preshweb.co.uk/     www.preshweb.co.uk/twitter