[Dancer-users] Dancer + bootstrap + font-awesome template

Naveed Massjouni naveedm9 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 10:34:49 CEST 2012

Someone had an idea to support something like:
    dancer -a myapp --layout Bootstrap
That would somehow use the third party module
Dancer::Layout::Bootstrap to generate the layout file.
See: https://github.com/Corion/dancer-layout-bootstrap

Another thing we could do is just support it in the core via:
    dancer -a myapp --layout bootstrap
Though this approach is not as flexible.

-Naveed