[Dancer-users] Dancer Runtime Error 401

sono-io at fannullone.us sono-io at fannullone.us
Sat May 5 04:04:19 CEST 2012

Hello,

	I'm new to Dancer and have been playing around with the demo file located here:

https://github.com/sukria/Dancer/blob/devel/examples/dancr/dancr.pl

	It's being served by Starman on localhost and I'm able to login on port 5000.  However, when I fill in the Title and Text fields and click the 'Share' button, I get the following:

Error 401
runtime error
Not logged in

	followed by a list of information with the headings:

Stack
Settings
Session
Environment

	Can someone point me to what I may be doing wrong?  I'm sure this is not enough information, so if it's not, just let me know what else I should post.

Thanks,
Marc