[Dancer-users] Problem with Dancer::Plugin::I18N

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 07:06:35 CET 2012

Hey,

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 4:39 PM, Daniel Montenegro <
daniel.montenegro at surhive.com> wrote:

> Hi, I can't install Dancer::Plugin::I18N with cpanm command. Maybe this
> error is easy to avoid with a little work on the tests but I'm new in this
> and I don't know what to do.

This seems like a problem with the test file itself. I've emailed Franck
regarding this.
You can meanwhile install it while ignoring the tests.
Sorry about that.

Apparently this module wasn't released to CPAN, and Igor Bujna has written
another such module (unfortunately confusingly with the same name as this
one), which is available on CPAN. Try and give it a whirl and see how it
works for you:
https://metacpan.org/module/Dancer::Plugin::I18N

Franck or I will try and fix this module and perhaps upload it to CPAN
under a different name.

Hope this helps,
Sawyer.

Details: http://paste.perldancer.org/plain/2i8JsagFXjxtT

P.S.,
Thank you for the detailed output! It makes it possible to fix it easily.