[Dancer-users] redirect path is wrong

Nathan Marley nathan.marley at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 17:58:01 CEST 2012

Have you looked at the forward() method?

The second argument is a hashref with the params you want to pass along.

from 'perldoc Dancer':

   forward
       Runs an internal redirect of the current request to another request.
       This helps you avoid having to redirect the user using HTTP and set
       another request to your application.