[Dancer-users] params for post route not working

GJ gj at freeshell.org
Wed Feb 22 07:35:30 CET 2012

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 09:55:34AM +0000, David Precious wrote:
> Hmm.  It looks like the HTTP body contains content, but presumably
> hasn't been parsed yet.
>
> Are you able to test against Perlover's pull request:
>
> https://github.com/sukria/Dancer/pull/702

I'll do this as soon as I get a chance.

> I'd be interested to know if that helps or not.  From the dump above,
> it looks like the HTTP headers have been parsed already, so I'm not
> convinced it should make any difference.
>
> You said in another mail that this only happens when you run via
> Apache, not running stand-alone I believe; can you share the Apache
> config you're using so I can attempt to reproduce the problem?

Yeah, thats easier.  I'm using what is specified in Dancer::Deployment:

----
    <VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName www.example.com
        DocumentRoot /my/path
        ServerAdmin you at example.com

        <Directory "/my/path">
           AllowOverride None
           Options +ExecCGI -MultiViews +SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
           Order allow,deny
           Allow from all
           AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
        </Directory>

        ErrorLog  /var/log/apache2/www.example.com-error.log
        CustomLog /var/log/apache2/www.example.com-access_log common
    </VirtualHost>

And .htaccess:

----
# BEGIN dancer application htaccess
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteCond %{SCRIPT_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteCond %{SCRIPT_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteRule (.*) public/dispatch.cgi$1 [L]
# END dancer application htaccess
----

Thanks,
GJ