[dancer-users] OPTIONS route "Your browser sent a request which this web server could not grok."

Rik Brown rik at rikbrown.co.uk
Fri Dec 28 18:56:45 GMT 2012

Hi all,

I'm playing with implementing an OPTIONS route.

The following code:

options '/' => sub {
  return { something => 1 }
}

returns this:
    <head>
        <title>Bad Request</title>
    </head>
        <h1>Bad Request</h1>
      grok.</p>

- whereas if the Dancer code is switched to 'get' and a GET is used, it works fine.

This request doesn't even seem to be hitting my Dancer app (just running through myapp.pl right now) - no entries in the log, even on 'core' level.

Does anyone have any thoughts before I dig further?

Cheers,
Rik

--
Rik Brown