[dancer-users] Re : Dancer->VERSION comparison issue

Celogeek me at celogeek.com
Fri Dec 28 17:26:30 GMT 2012

Oh thanks. I check that.

----- Mail original -----

De: "Damien Krotkine" <dkrotkine at gmail.com>
Envoyé: Vendredi 28 Décembre 2012 18:10:31
Objet: [dancer-users] Re : Dancer->VERSION comparison issue

Hi,

We are going to change dancer_version to return always a numerical value. Should be done very quickly.

But your problem can be fixed easily by using plugin_args ( I think, can't check right now). It exists in dancer 1 and 2, and handles the dsl as first arg. In dancer 1 it returns undef instead of the dsl. See Dancer::Plugin::Altered on guthub for an example. It's also a good example of a plugin with tests that works on both dancer versions.