[dancer-users] Order of loading plugins

Rolf Schaufelberger rs at plusw.de
Thu Dec 27 22:37:52 GMT 2012

Hi,
as I wrote in my previous mail I'm just testing Dancer if it can replace my current framework.

Currently I'm using DBIC (and like to keep it) and I store some parameters and all my i18n stuff in a database.
So at server startup I need at first my DBIC connection settings  to be able to pull my other settings and my localization stuff from database.
While I'm  not shure yet, whether I can use some of the existing plugins for I18N,
the general question for me is, how can I configure the order, how plugins are loaded and initialized ?

Regards
Rolf Schaufelberger