[dancer-users] Re : Global keywords still in Dancer 2?

David Golden xdg at xdg.me
Tue Dec 18 23:48:14 GMT 2012

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 6:27 PM, Damien Krotkine <dkrotkine at gmail.com> wrote:
> That's something I've been willing to add for some time now, but I wouldnt
> want to add a dependency just for that. Any idea ?

That's a dependency worth adding, IMO, though I'm not sure it can do
what is necessary.  Worst case, you crib it's '-as' API and
reimplement it.

    use Dancer 'any' => { -as => 'any_method' };

But I'm not sure that works, since D2 is already abusing import() in
various ways.  E.g. sort of like Exporter, but sort of like keys/value
pair initializers, too.  Ugly.

David

--
David Golden <xdg at xdg.me>