[dancer-users] Dancer::Plugin::Auth::Extensible - removing sub attributes - ready to try out

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Sat Dec 15 20:33:44 GMT 2012

On Sat, 15 Dec 2012 20:16:21 +0000
David Precious <davidp at preshweb.co.uk> wrote:

> For the time being, I've added two new keywords to handle matching
> multiple roles - requires_any_role and requires_all_roles, which do as
> their names would suggest.

Or, rather, I've standardised on singular require_* (e.g.
require_login, require_role, require_any_role, require_all_roles) for
consistency, and because I think it reads better - it's a command, to
require something before this route can execute.

--
David Precious ("bigpresh") <davidp at preshweb.co.uk>
http://www.preshweb.co.uk/     www.preshweb.co.uk/twitter