[dancer-users] Advent Calendar : Request for volunteers

Alexis Sukrieh sukria at sukria.net
Wed Dec 5 14:32:53 GMT 2012

Hello fellow Dancers!

As you may know, we're running for the third consecutive year the Perl
Dancer Advent Calendar: http://advent.perldancer.org/

It's being very well received (almost 300% traffic growth compared to last
year) and each day we reach more than 500 unique visitors.

It's a very good opportunity for us to showcase Dancer.

That's great but there is a problem Houston! We don't have enough
contributions!

I'm requesting your help: if you want to contribute to the effort, you're
more than welcome!

Contributions are pretty easy to do:

Fork and clone the repo at https://github.com/PerlDancer/advent-calendar

And add your article in the pending directory then send a pull request.
We'll do the rest.

Your article doesn't need to be long, many things are possible: a Plugin
you're using and how, a use case of Dancer at work, at home, what you like
in Dancer, why did you use Dancer...

Thanks a lot!